1. Fill out Exit Survey online.
2. You will be contacted within one- two business days to schedule a meeting to finalize withdrawal paperwork.
3. A parent or legal guardian (for students under 18 years of age) must sign the release form in person, on campus.
4. Withdrawal times are from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Special accommodations may be made in advance, upon request.
5. Return school property ie. borrowed laptop/charger.
6. Once all steps are complete, an unofficial transcript will be released.
7. Official transcripts will be requested by the student's new school.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
**WALK-INS NOT ENCOURAGED DUE TO STAFF AVAILABILITY**