Eligible students must meet ONE of the criteria for Alternative Education Enrollment listed:
A deficiency in the credits required to graduate on time:
- 9th grade student who has been retained 2 or more times in 8th grade or below
- 10th grade student who has fewer than 5 credits.
- 11th grade student who has fewer than 11 credits.
- 12th grade student who has fewer than 17 credits.
- 5th year student (non-graduate) who has not fulfilled graduation requirements and desires a high school diploma
Have an Individualized Education Program (IEP)
* See NRS 385A.740 for other categories of students qualifying for enrollment
Do not withdraw your student from school at this point.