Eligible students must meet ONE of the criteria for Alternative Education Enrollment listed:
A deficiency in the credits required to graduate on time:
A student by the END of
- 9th grade has earned 0 credits.
- 10th grade who has 5 or fewer credits.
- 11th grade who has 11 or fewer credits.
- 12th grade who has not met graduation requirements.
- 5th-year student (non-graduate) who has not fulfilled graduation requirements and desires a high school diploma
Have an Individualized Education Program (IEP)
* See NRS 385A.740 for other categories of students qualifying for enrollment